Saran Thrift and Credit Co-operative Society Limited has been adopted keeping in mind the importance of attaining fairness for all stakeholders, as well as achieving organizational efficiency.The Society is promoting welfare of people living in rural and semi urban areas as a part of its CSR activity.
For 2k17, the Society will primarily focus on resolution of stressed assets and accelerate its recovery efforts to improve asset quality. Apart from this, the Society will continue to align its business model in order to augment profitable growth to deliver long term value to the stakeholders.
The objects of the Society are to promote the economic, social and cultural interest of the members and more particularly to arrange:
⇒ To create funds to be lent to its members for various purposes,
⇒ To undertake Thrift and Credit Business by mobilizing deposits from members,
⇒ To undertake measures designed to encourage in the members the spirit and practice of thrift, self help and mutual help,
⇒ To undertake welfare activities particularly for the members and employees and their children for the promotion of their moral, education and physical improvements.
- Relationships with clients, with employees.
- Build our products and services around you.
- Our member have the best possible experience with us.
- Provide a wide-range of products and services.
- Respectful Candor, our advice is clear and un-compromised.
- Value-Added so everything is geared towards creating value.